Saturday, October 26, 2013

Awkward. TV MOMents

I recently came upon a new series to keep my marathon cravings at bay.  That series as you may have already guessed from my blog title is "Awkward.".  I love season one and two and am still waiting for the series to complete its third season before I start watching it.

I love how the series seems to relive how I felt back in college -- falling for a guy who can't seem to admit in public that he likes you.  Which is why I am so into the character Matty Mckibben and the actor playing him, Beau Mirchoff.  I am living and breathing Beau Mirchoff these past few days.  Of course in reality, I didn't end up with my Matty Mckibben, instead I went for his best friend Jake Rosati. No regrets though, in real life my Jake Rosati was waaaay hotter than my real life Matty Mckibben.


But nevertheless, I can't help but drool at the sight of Matty/Beau Mirchoff.  I love him!  I can't wait to watch more of him in Awkward.

On another note, October is here and it can only mean one thing for me --- Season 4 of The Walking Dead is here and I get to see my beloved Daryl Dixon.  So far I have seen the first two episodes of the season and as usual it never fails to disappoint.