Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Manila Ocean Park

It was a lazy Monday. The sky was cloudy and it looks like it was about to drizzle. My husband and I decided to take our son to Manila Ocean Park, and my mom also decided to tag along. She would take any opportunity to spend time with her grandson.

We arrived around 4pm, just in time for the sea lion show. When we went there I wasnt really hopeful with the park as a whole, having visited sea world, I know it wouldnt compare. But it was the only park we could take my son to that was worth taking a look at, so we went. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the sea lion show -- not bad at all. My son really enjoyed himself and I was totally pleased. The 500 pesos per head fee was totally worth it.



Isn't this little guy just adorable?
The entrance fee for that day was 500 pesos and it included the sea lion show, the jellyfish display, and the oceanarium. We spent almost 3 hours going around and after all that walking my son was pooped out. Good thing we brought his stroller.

All in all it was a good day. We didnt realize that it would be that fun but it was!



No comments:

Post a Comment